You know that question that people ask. What’s your best dish?? The dish your known for making?? Well you guys, here’s my answer!! It’s my savory sweet potato fries. I just love these little things and they are SO easy to make but so delicious, and plus it’s a sweet potato. Low glycemic, slow digesting carb, and just great all around!! These fries can be very versatile, you can sweeten them up, or turn them into a spicy delicious little fry or try it savory just the way I like it. So lets get to making them!!!
First things first, what you’ll need:
Aluminum foil ( optional )
1/2 tsp measuring spoon
Preheat oven to 350*
- Wash your potatoes, I like to keep the skin on, but if you prefer to peel them do so
- Depending on the size of your potato either cut them in half for starters and quarter them until you are able to cut them into fry like sized pieces
- Once you’re done cutting these babies up toss them into your large bowl
- Drizzle the potatoes with your olive oil toss to coat them completely
- Now we will season our potatoes take your 1/2 tsp and add your ground cumin, cinnamon, pepper, and only use a dash of Himalayan salt.
- Toss around until they have all been soaked up by the olive oil and seem evenly coated
- Once these are all mixed together take your baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil, this is optional but allows for such an easier clean up. Pour your sweet potatoes onto your pan. You don’t have to necessarily lay them all out flat but even them out as much as you possibly can for even cooking.
- Plate your baking sheet in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until desired doneness. I cooked mine for 15 minutes and they are soft, but not too soft where they just fall apart.
- Now once these are done cooking you can enjoy them with whatever side you like or even alone they’re delicious.
Hope you enjoy!!
Much love and happiness ❤